Saturday, December 1, 2012

TWIGS or BRANCHES??? That is the question...NEED opinions, Please!

The SnowPerson has 'evolved' a little bit since this morning. I changed his/her arms. What do YOU think... TWIGS or BRANCHES?? Which look better to you?
SnowPerson with TWIG arms
BRANCH arms
Prototype no longer in the running... but I do like the Bird on the Hat
Your opinion would be very much appreciated as I am having trouble trying to decide.  Thanks a bunch.

Sew, until next time... it's back to cutting out SnowPeople parts. [does that sound too gruesome?!]. What are YOU up to?

Quilty Hugs,

8 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Twigs!!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the first one...go with the twigs

Cathy said...

I'll make it unanimous..... the twigs look best.

MaryBeth said...

I concur - definitely twigs (and the bird!). He's really cute!

LuAnn said...

Twigs even though I'm sure they are more trouble. Cyn are you getting any of that big rain storm I heard about on the news tonight?

West Side of Straight said...

I like the twigs also - tho I know they're fussier to do! Merry Christmas!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Most definitely 'twigs'...love how that cute snowman looks with them as 'arms'!!

P.S. Wish I lived close enough to have shared some of that pie with you Cyn!!!! Hugs :o)

Elly D said...

Love the twigs, love the prototype with bird on hat... did you get my comment from your previous post? It seemed to disappeared, LOL...
Hugs Ellyx