Friday, December 14, 2012

I WON A GC from the THIMBLE ROOM!

WOWZER, I sure have been a lucky-ducky lately. Just recently I won a drawing at The Thimble Room.  Miss Thimble invited comments as part of her research while she shops for a new sewing machine. Isn't that a great idea?!  Thank you so much, Miss Thimble. I'm thrilled to win!

I have been wanting to read Ebony Love's new book, so with my new Amazon GC I bought it:
Quick Book Review follows below
The book arrived lickity-split... you know how prompt Amazon is.  So, I sat right down and read it cover2cover. I am not disappointed. Ebony has written an incredible book. This new book fills a void with solid information about how to incorporate a die-cutting system into one's quilt making for increased accuracy, speed, and convenience. I recently bought a new little Sizzix Big Shot, which is why I am interested in Ebony's book. It's great. Has lots of quilting tips in it, too. [no affiliation... just a happy consumer.]

Thank you again, Miss Thimble. I just love my prize and am already putting it to good use.

Until next time. . . it's back to the sewing machine for me. What are YOU up to today?

Quilty Hugs,

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Congrats on your win Cyn and you're right....that is a awesome book that Ebony wrote, have fun!