Saturday, December 1, 2012

SNOW PEOPLE in the making & fresh Apple Pie!

The Snow People Block Swap 2012 is happening, thanks to our organizer Rosa. Thanks, Rosa! My little person, below, still needs a face and a few other things. *g*
SnowPerson - the first prototype
I've been busy drawing and making various SP parts. Now it's time to assemble my *snow* into people. My Sizzix will be used to cut some of the embellishment bits... at least that is the current plan.
Swedish Apple Pie

I was craving something sweet last night. Since I had 1/2 box of lovely green Granny Apples in the fridge a Swedish Apple Pie sounded good. Only takes a few minutes to put together and throw into the oven. NO crust to roll out - love that! It's hard to believe that something so simple can taste so good.
Swedish Apple Pie, no crust

Sew... until next time, I will be playing with more snow. What will YOU be playing with?

Quilty Hugs,

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Cute snow man! Yummy looking pie. I must try that one.

Deb A said...

Mmmm. That looks good. Love the snowperson. Can't wait to see how he/she finishes.

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Cute snowman and the pie looks delicious! I'm busy working on Bonnie's new mystery :)

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Your snowman is so cute and that pie looks yummy Cyn!!!

Pat from Florida said...

Nice snowman! Can't wait to see/receive the finished version. The pie looks great, but for the crust is the best part. Just sayin' but yours is probably fewer carbs, and it does look yummy.

Rosa Robichaud said...

Okaaaaay... so you post pictures of food on your blog and no RECIPE!??!?

LOL

Sounds like something I'd do!

Rosa

Elly D said...

Teee Heee! Gotta love Rosa!! I second her comment about the delicious looking cake but no recipe ;)) But no rush my friend, you got all those snowpeople to make! LOVE your prototype and the one with twigs. Love the bird on the hat too. ...
What am I doing... well I think you know ;) MGs of course... Christmas is a coming!