Thursday, December 20, 2012

GIFTS FROM AFAR. . . + A new "notion"


Isn't this sweet? A darling MugRug all the way from The Nederland. Thank you, Marianna. It is the perfect size to fit beside my laptop. I just love it! Thank you so much.
DJ MugRug by Marianna
And. . . Marianna's Mother made me this gorgeous card! WOW! Thank you. I love it... it is beautiful!
Hand made card by Marianna's Mother
A new "notion":  Have you heard about the great new tool for frog stitching? I first heard about it via Quiltville and Bonnie Hunter. It's actually a personal grooming aide - let me say I would never let this thing near my face!, but makes a fabulous un-sewer. It will undo tiny stitches in PPing in a wink. But be careful as it is very very sharp!
Eyebrow Razor: makes a super un-sewer for tiny PPing stitches!
Until next time, I hope projects are getting done and everyone is having fun during this Joyful Season.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah. . . what ever you celebrate, please share your Joy with others!

Quilty Hugs,

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What adorable mug rugs Cyn, enjoy your gifts! Wow, I have never heard of this little tool....you find some of the neatest things! Thanks for sharing.