Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SIZZIX HAS ARRIVED!

Recently I ordered a Sizzix Die Cutting machine from Amazon and it is here already! Wow - fast. I'm feeling dumb this morning, though, because I forgot to order some dies! lol. Perhaps some are available at my local Joann's. Guess where I'm going today?
Sizzix... fresh out of the box!
And... I need one more thing: Ebony Love's new book, "The Big Little Book of Fabric Die Cutting"! Can't wait to read it and learn about die cutting from the expert. Ebony has a wonderful blog and also shares many 'how 2' vids on YouTube.

Linking to Connie's  Free Motion by the River

Until next time. . . I'm off to buy a die or two, then work on some DJ blocks  -- what are YOU doing today?

Quilty Hugs,

7 comments:

Pat from Florida said...

Oh how fun! Love the pink touches on her.

Elly D said...

Oooooh!!! You lucky ducky!! I've been looking at these too. Look forward to seeing what you do with it. :) Hugs Ellyx

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

You're going to love your Sizzix Cyn!!! I've had one for years (along with lots of dies from my paper crafting days)...so happy I can now use them for quilting. Check out the Sizzix website for their specials and enjoy that new toy!!!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

You are going to love it Cyn! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!
Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Rosa Robichaud said...

Is this like the Go Acuquilt?

Congrats on your new toy!!!

Rosa

Emily Breclaw said...

What a coincidence! I just got one of these recently too, and I LOVE it! Now if we could just get the dies to match the cutting lines on Inklingo sheets. . .

Hope you find some good dies. don't forget the clear plastic thingys to sandwich the die between :-)

Anonymous said...

What a nice buy! The Big Shot works great with Accuquilt dies. Have fun with your new toy!