Thursday, December 22, 2011

JUST TAKES 2 -- New Project Beginning Soon. . . come join in!

A new project is about to be offered on the Internet -- FREE -- for all who wish to join in.

It will be co-hosted by Gay of Sentimental Stitches & Brenda of DearJane fame. Above is their darling button... go grab a button for your blog and sign up with your email addy to receive the free block patterns. It's gonna be FUN!

It's almost Christmas, it's almost Christmas - such a wonderful and colorful time of year. I love all the decorations!  But, today I can sew just a little bit more and finish one more thing! lol. How about you -- can you squeeze a little bit of sewing into this busy time of year?

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I'm so glad you dropped in and hope you will come back soon.

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukah to everyone!

Hugs,

5 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Oh gosh... so you DID sign up?!?!?

LOL

I think I will be doing this one, as well, Cyn. And in reds, at that! (who got the last laugh?)

LOL

Anyhow, this should be interesting... another project amongst my multitude of other projects... LOL

Merry Christmas, my friend!

Rosa

Elly D said...

LOLOL!! Et tu Cyn!! Oh heck I guess I'll have to join up too, lol..... and we can all egg each other on. No prizes for guessing what my colour will be heee heeee...but they will be scrappy from my stash as will the neutral.
I shall join with good company in the loony bin. ;)) hugs Ellyxx

Marita Garn said...

Hello Cyn,

Please use the new logo without the swastika.
This symbol has a very horrific touch here in Europe and for Jewish people because the swastika was adopted as a symbol
of the Nazi Party of Germany in 1920

Marita from Germany

Cyn said...

OMGosh, I can't believe how I missed it!
THANK YOU so much, Marita, for catching this horrible mistake. I have fixed it.
When I first read your email, I ran over here to check, but still didn't see it! I was looking at the "button" NOT the pic inside the blog post -- that's where Mr. Nasty was.
Thank you again. My deepest apologies to everyone!
Love n hugs,
Cyn; -)

Anonymous said...

Cyn, I hadn't heard about this project, thanks for blogging about it. I've joined in the fun too. I'm going to see if I can 'Inklingo' most/all of the blocks. I may have to substitute/fudge a few, but it'll be worth it.
~Jillian in North Dakota, who's still working on Part 6 of Orca Bay...