Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Mail - Siggy from Rian. . .

When I arrived home late yesterday all tired and hungry, I found a gorgeous piece of "Happy Mail" waiting for me. A beautiful siggy from Rian - all the way from The Netherlands. Thank you so much, Rian. It is beautiful and I love the color! The gladiolas, in the center square, are wonderful.
This pic is a bit blurry and I apologize. Hopefully, my picture-taking will improve as I gain more familiarity with this new camera. I'm working on it! lol. Perhaps what I need is a tripod. How do you keep the camera perfectly still while taking snappies?
All for now... more later,
Hugs,
Cyn;-)
PS: Did you notice the little strip of white tape over Rian's last name in the pic? I learned to do this by visiting Katrin's siggy site. This is a great idea, Katrin; thank you so much. Now I can share all my siggies without exposing people's last names.

2 comments:

Jean M. :) said...

Hi Cyn.... I have gotten blocks from rian and it is great to see all the details that she puts in them.... Love your square.. Jean M. :)

Scrappy quilter said...

Lovely square.