Monday, August 20, 2012

HAPPY MAIL and . . .

Today the postal carrier brought some Happy Mail! Fun stuff:
Siggy from International Siggy Swap
A great little Siggy from Sandie - part of the International Siggy Swap.  Thank you, Sandie. Love the darling thimble fabric!
Robert Kaufman Layer Cake
And, above, a 10" layer cake bundle of Christmas fabric from the Deal of the Day at Missouri Star Quilt Company. I have no affiliation - just a happy customer.

Good news: got another border batted up and ready for FMQ.  It's a bit hot this afternoon, so maybe tonight or early tomorrow morning it will "get it's thread".  I am bound and determined to get my quilting MoJo running again! lol. This UFO is so old that part of the fabric has faded... do you have projects like this?? Older than dirt?!
Crazy9P - QAYG project's first outside border
Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Until next time. . .

Quilty Hugs,

3 comments:

Cattinka said...

I think it is great that you are working on that old project again, it deserves to get quilted.
KATRIN W.

Deb A said...

Good job for pulling an old UFO out and giving it some love. Hope it cools down so you can work on it.

Sue Daurio said...

I have one that is approaching the older than dirt stage. The blocks were on my design wall when I took them down I was a bit embarrassed. Threads everywhere except the bare spot where those old blocks were. Good for you getting yours out. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for mine yet. Love the layer cake