Thursday, August 23, 2012

FMQ the QAYG Crazy 9 Patch. . .& BlogHop Party starting soon!

Today has been productive. Yippee... love that! Was able to get the last three borders basted for my UFO-Crazy9P. Here's an easy trick: open two brown paper bags to protect ironing board cover; baste using 505 Spray. Worked great... no glue mess. Yeah!  Even got one more border quilted. That makes two down; two to go.
 QAYG Crazy9Patch - Basting the borders
I can't tell you how much FUN I am having FMQing these borders. First I warm up on a potholder, then just go at it! I'm having the time of my life and the whole time I'm telling myself, "self... you are actually doing this!". Unbelievable. I am Happy Dancing. Golly, why in the world did I procrastinate so long??
Blog Hop Party with Give-Aways
More fun news: very very soon the Celebrate Back To School Blog Hop Party will open!! Blog hops are always fun and this time there will be loads of FREE goodies given away. Love that! The button is on my upper left sidebar... check it out! I will be offering some nice gifties on this blog... so do come back on August 25th!

Until next time. . .

Quilty Hugs,

4 comments:

Pat from Florida said...

Sounds very fun! Good for you.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Cyn, I knew you could do it.....now there is no stopping you! Can't wait for your giveaway on Saturday and be sure and stop by for mine!

Deb A said...

I'll do the happy dance with you! It is so fun when you try something new and realize, why the heck did I wait so long to try this! So glad you are having fun in the sewing room.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

the brown paper is a great tip Cyn, thanks for that...