Thursday, February 23, 2012

MISSY LOVES HER MINKY QUILT

Good news: Missy likes her new Minky quilt. It's one of the things I made while away at Retreat last weekend. I am so done sewing with Minky fabrics, though. Sheesh. . . fiddely, slippery, stretchy... you name it. Oh well, it is finished and kitty loves it!

Uh oh... when I snapped the pic, it woke her up. . . but not for long.

Below is the completed quilt - - tiny, but just right for a 6 pound kitty.

This is a really short post as I'm off to root for DD Laura as she plays her very first softball game**. So, that's all for now. More pictures of retreat to follow soon.

Quilty hugs,
** I had to leave for the game [yesterday] so am posting this today.

6 comments:

Cattinka said...

Hi Cyn,
you did it just right the cat seems to love her blanket, and I can´t believe she is really that small, my tom cat weighs 14 pounds!
KATRIN W.

Craftluver said...

Lovely how you made that cute wavy border! lOVE IT AS MISSY LOVES TO LAY ON IT! eH CAPSLOCK IS ON SORRY! how was laura's game?

Nana said...

How adorable both is and the quilt looks so cosy.... sometimes it´s really good to be a cat.

Nana

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Wow! Missy's little Minky quilt is adorable! what a cutie! How did you like working with Minky? I have never tried it.

Elly D said...

Oh WOW! Cyn! Missy's little blanket looks so purrrfect :) (sorry couldn't resist that one) but seriously it is so cute!! And Missy clearly loves it :) Hugs Ellyx

Anonymous said...

oooooh what treasured pics! Glad you had a great time at the retreat.