Friday, February 20, 2009

D3 and D8





Here are D3 [left], and D8 [right]. Isn't the red jack fabric lovely? A dear friend sent it to me recently as a birthday surprise! The applique went ok, but my picture taking skills need an overhaul! LOL. For techniques, I used needleturn on D3 and D8 is FP underneath. I like both of these methods. About the pictures: I think I better put "learn to take better digital images" on my To Do List. *vbg*

Now it's off to sew up some more H2H blocks. Last night I got a bright idea to combine different light-colored b/grnd fabrics and then applique over the piecework. I'm anxious to try a block and see the results. Keep those fingers crossed! lol

All for now... this was just a quickie. Toodles and thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

Cyn:)

1 comment:

Elly D said...

They both look beautiful Cyn!! hope you get better soon... hugs Elly