Monday, March 12, 2012

FUNKY CHICKEN... A Cute Pincushion

Today I am just in a Funky Chicken Mood - one of those days! lol. How about you? Just for fun here is a pic of a darling Chicken Pincushion a sweet friend made me many years ago. I especially love his [her??]beaded legs n feet. So cute.


It's been a week since I posted as I have been busy with the local Quilt Run that has been ongoing for the last couple of weekends. Yesterday was the last day, now things ought to get back to normal -- whatever "normal" is. lol

Last night I was goofing around with some Charm Squares. Sewed them together and then began subcutting them ala D9P. It's an experiment. If it works, or perhaps even if it doesn't, I'll share the results with you.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope wherever you are that you have time to create something that makes you happy.

Quilty Hugs,

5 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

LOVE your funky chicken, Cyn!

Tks for blogging about this....

And YES, it does look much better than the other one... *s*

Rosa

Rena said...

How cute is that little chicken , Cyn .
I love it so much !

Hugs
Rena

Pat from Florida said...

Cute chicken!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a sweet funky chicken! Sometime life just gets busy, can't wait to see what you are doing with the D9P blocks! Thanks for linking!
Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

The Sunflower Patch said...

Love your funky chick pincushion! Have enjoyed a leisurely stroll around your blog :)