Saturday, January 5, 2013

A FEW MORE LITTLE THINGS. . .

Sometimes it is fun to just make little things. That's what I have been doing. I do have a larger bed quilt swimming in my head -- a scrappy thingie -- but won't start on it right away. Meanwhile, please enjoy the 'little quilt show'. . . more to follow soon. [edit: Ooops, Blogger and IE seem to be hiccupping and won't let me u/l any photos... I'll post them as soon as this problem is fixed.]

Until next time. . . I hope we can all sew more in 2013 than we did in 2012! I need a new quilt for my bed -- how about YOU? What are you up to?

Quilty Hugs,

3 comments:

Elly D said...

Ooopsy what happened?? LOL... I hope the problemo is fixed soon :)) hugs Ellyx

scraphappy said...

So much suspense. Hope blogger is nicer later.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

I always love making little quilts....instant gratification! Can't wait to see yours!