Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Making new friends. . .



Hi from "Three Janes" [L2R]: Kathy, Elaine & Cyn:)! This is a picture of the three of us visiting The Temecula Quilt Company quilt shop in Temecula. It is always so wonderful to put faces and names together. Our visit was short as Kathy and her friend Crystal were on their way to the Road2California quilt show in Ontario. Elaine and I both drove down from the show on Saturday morning and met at the shop to take a class at the TQC. Elaine had emailed me about the Civil War Diary quilt class, so we signed up to take it together. We had a great time! I'll post more about the TQC later... what a darling shop!
This is just a little "quickie" post to get the picture up. I'll write again soon about the Rd2Calif show, post some pics, and tell some tales!
Toodles, and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Cyn:)

6 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Thank you SOOOOO much for sharing that picture!!!!

Finally! I get to see Elena!!! *grin*

Ro

Gill - That British Woman said...

thanks for being a "follower" of my blog that is so kind of you.

What is this quilt show you are talking about in Ontario? Where is it at?

Gill in Canada

Elly D said...

That's a terrific picture of the three of you!! and I love the quilt behind you too :))
Looking forward to more!! and the tales. hugs elly

My Life and Quilting said...

Hi Cyn.... Thanks for following my blog... Could you send me your blog address...? Thanks.. I am looking for more towels so I can make them for every holiday through out the year... Thanks Jean M. in WI :)

Louann said...

Hi Cyn-
Thanks for stopping by. Here is a great website for free blog backgrounds for blogger. It's easy to use too. http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ Believe me I don't know how to do much of the template stuff. This site was helpful. If you have any questions let me know. Have a great day!
Louann

C said...

Hello from Belgium ! :))