Thursday, October 18, 2012

EQ7 TUTEs Just Beginning. . .and a Linky Party

What fun! Bea at BeaQuilter, will be writing instructional tutes about EQ on her blog. She has posted two so far. They are wonderful! Thank you, Bea.

When I was studying EQ7 at QU last August, I designed a quilt using multiple borders. The RailFence block I started with was altered and additional blocks were set into the border. This is the end result:
Original Design using EQ7 - Aug 2012
Linking up with BeaQuilter. There is also a Linky Party on Bea's site... go see what everyone else is up to. Fun!

Until next time. . . I'm going to be making FP cutouts for some DJ triangles and sewing up a few more napkins -- what are YOU planning on doing today??

Quilty Hugs,

6 comments:

beaquilter said...

very nice quilt

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Very nice design. I have EQ6...but really have never done much with it. Today I am finally quilting the Orca Bay quilt! I hear Bonnie has a new mystery starting in Nov :)

Pat from Florida said...

I follow Bea too. Did you know her name is pronounced Be-a, so her blog is really Be A Quilter? Too fun. I need to learn more EQ 7 and also BlockBase. Thanks.

Cathi said...

Thanks for posting this. While I dabble with EQ it sure wouldn't hurt to learn some more!

Elly D said...

Ooooh! Thank you for the heads up Cyn :)
Your design looks wonderful too.
I think I'm going to make some D4Ps for tomorrow's Rainbow Scrappy. hugs Ellyx

beaquilter said...

You WON!!! (and you didn't even do a rail fence. boo!) LOL
send me your email and address and I will send it to EQ. congrats