Thursday, September 23, 2010

New GIVE-A-WAY! ...

Kaaren, at The Painted Quilt, is having a Give-a-Way for an AccuCut GO cutting machine & three dies!

WOWZER, this is not to be missed.  Also, Kaaren offeres a beautiful BOM embroidery showcasing Raggedies [see the button on my sidebar]... just lovely... go ck it out! I have no financial offiliation with her patterns, but I do think when someone goes to all the trouble to make, post, and offer tutes and free patterns that we should all make an effort to promote their blogs. Just my opinion.
Good luck,
Hugs,
Cyn; -)
ps: There's a cute little vid about a another new product... click on the link at Kaaren's blog... no, I have no affiliation, but love their products.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Isn't that Raggedy and Friends quilt just the most fun. Kaaren also does First Friday Freebies. She is such a talented and giving person and I am enjoying her designs.

You are right, we need to promote these kind people that share so much with the rest of us.