Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More Lovely "HAPPY MAIL" - Thank you, Tich!

Isn't this T-Towel puuuurrrrty? I love it!  It comes to me all the way from Orkney Islands,Scotland from my dear friend, Tich! I will get a better pic of it up soon to share [after I get it framed], but right now I'm just so excited that I can't wait. *smilies*

Tich sent me the most lovely Comfort Package: It included this beautiful Tea Towel, some scumcioulicious Orkney FUDGE!; several Dear Jane blocks and two packages of Seed Beads!  These seed beads will be wonderful on my FF blocks... I am tempted to take the others apart and put these on all of them, not just the new ones!
Oooops, the secret is out... see the Open End of the Box? Yup.. we've all been at it, for sure! LOL. Everyone here sends big "Thank Yous" from their sweet teeth! lol

Tich, your piecing skills are fabulous... thank you for such beautiful DJ blocks; these will make a perfect addition to my DJ. 

OMGoodness, am I the lucky ducky or what?! That you, Tich... I love everything.  There is NO way that I'll ever use the tea towel in my kitchen for anything utilitarian! lol... NO WAY... I plan to have it put on bars and it will hang proudly in my kitchen. The colors are fantastic. Talk about brightening up one's day. I am Happy Dancing, here! LOL

That's it from my end of the keyboard. I hope all is well and happy at yours!
Hugs,
Cyn; -)

2 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Wow! Lucky you and yes as for no wiping hands on that one!!!

I have those in my kitchen too! "Look but don't touch!"
:( Carolyn

tich said...

Glad you like it.