Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Missy goes to hospital

Little Miss Diva -- Missy for short -- has been in the hospital for three days now. Sure do miss her around the house. She is such pleasant company.

Missy has a bad UTI [urinary tract infection] which is putting a heavy strain on her kidneys.

She has an IV to help rehydrate, and two antibiotics for the bacterial infection. Vet is cautiously optimistic about her chances.


Our Vet has been generous with visitation privileges. I don't want Missy to feel she has been abandoned or forgotten, so I visit her 2 to 3 times each day. Today I hope they will let me hold her instead of just sitting beside her.

Prayers are appreciated. . . thank you!

I have several photos of some one-inch Hexie blocks I made using Inklingo and will post them soon. The setting is being worked out in EQ7 -- or at least I'm trying to design it there...
more later. . .
Hugs,

4 comments:

tich said...

Hope she gets home soon.

Brigitte said...

I'm sending best wishes for your darling!!! and can't wait to see your hexies and the EQ layout
hugs
Brigitte

Karen in South Jersey said...

Tabitha (my fur-baby) and I hope hope Missy has a quick recovery!

Cyn said...

THANK YOU, everyone. Missy and I appreciate your concern and your prayers.