Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tues Quilt Class: Apr 7th. . .

Last Tuesday's Quilt class was about color, value and placement, and how these choices effect the overall balance and design-look of our quilts. Mary is a fun teacher and encourages every student to do their own thing and to experiment. This class is offered as a Community Education class through a local junior college.

A nice surprise last week--- a fellow student gave a great demo on hand applique! Wow, Aiko does amazing work. Aiko uses the double FP & starch technique. This is a fun class.

I hope to post a lot of *Heart to Heart* pictures pretty soon. . . these will be a bonanza of pinks and reds! ;-). First, I want to be sure that all swappers have received their blocks before I post any pictures. . . I don't want to spoil any surprises. *vbg*
All for now. . . thank you for stopping by,
Hugs,
Cyn;-)

1 comment:

Hanne said...

Hello Cyn :-)

How nice to find you here in blogland.
I hope to meet you again in Shipshewana in the future :-)
DH says Hello too !
I have marked your blog as a favourite. So nice to see what friends are up to.

Smiles and hugs -